The other night we were out and I completely forgot Joanna's formula. We were planning to be home around her feeding time anyway, but that girl gets grouchy when she's hungry! Anyway, on our way home she started to fuss and Naomi yelled "Be quiet, Joanna!" which made Joanna cry louder. So, I encouraged her to speak softly or sing a nice song to help Joanna get happy.
We were treated to a beautiful Naomi original, very soft and melodious. Most of the lyrics were roughly "Joanna, Joanna, be happy Joanna" or "This is a happy sleep song for Joanna." Ed and I were delighted and giggling together when we heard a few other random lyrics, still in the sweet, soft voice including "Barbara Manatee" and "na-na-na-na Batman."
katie
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!