Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Sausage Birthday?

Naomi gets to have a "friend" party this year for her 4th birthday. There has been lots of discussion lately about what the theme would be - mosty motivated by Eve. I haven't discouraged the discussion because I figured any planning/thinking I can get done ahead of Phoebe's arrival would be great.

For the last several weeks we have been thinking it would be a fairy birthday. I have some great ideas for activities and I even found some bargain priced party favors already.

Well, tonight at dinner an unpromted Naomi says, "I want to have a sausage party. And everybody can come in their sausage costume." Uh . . . "Do you mean for your birthday party? I thought you wanted fairies." "No - I like sausages."

Hm. We'll see if she changes her mind again - I kinda hope so.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. this totally cracked me up! I really think you should do it, take lots of photos, hand out summer sausage as favors and then remind of her of this at age 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with emily. sausage party all the way. have you heard of bacon parties being the latest craze?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!