I asked Eve what she wants to write about.
Eve said, "I don't know... What are you doing?"
"I'm writing down everything you say," I said.
Eve made a silly face. Then giggled profusely. (And then I asked her if she knew how to spell "profusely.")
Then Eve coughed and crinkled her nose. Then she made a claw with her hand and said, "Claw daddy!" I think she was trying to claw me and not calling me a claw. More giggles.
"Claw daddy back!" she proclaimed. Followed by "Claw Daddy head." I think she is clawing me and not calling my back and head claws. And I never clawed her first, so I doubt she's clawing me back in that sense. Because that would be strange.
"Claw daddy hand," she said as she placed her claw on my hand.
Then I decided to tickle her. She screamed in delight. More giggles.
"You're a silly writer," she spoketh. And then I tickled her toes. More screams of delight. Then she started barking like a dog. One with its voice box removed (too much smoking?).
Then she sighed. More barking. And giggles. And barking. Yes, Eve, life is rough.
More claws, tickles, giggles.
Eve's favorite princess is Cinderella. "I think it's because you like to clean floors," I thought out loud. ("No.") Because Cinderella likes to wash dishes. ("No, it's because she's nice.") Maybe because she does all the laundry. ("What??? I like to do laundry. Because it's fun and the clothes are wet.") More giggles and barking. And silly laughter (like a sheep). Oh, it's actually Bert's laugh (from Sesame Street): Aehaehaehaehaeh. It's like a machine gun laugh.
Okay, Eve's sharpening pencils now. Time to go. More giggles.
Yours truly,
Ed
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!