In recent news, Joanna has been saying "Hi" and "Thank you."
Sort of. Her "Hi" is more like "hiiiiiyyyyyy" or "IIIIIIIIyeeee" or "eyeeeeen," and she says it repeatedly to pretty much mean "Look at me" or "I want to interact with you."
Katie and I have also heard her say "Hi, Eve" to her sister Eve, which sounds a bit more like "IIII eeeegh."
And then as of yesterday, she was saying thank you whenever we hand her something. But it sounds more like "tawguu." It's part of my normal routine I do with the girls at that age when I hand them something, "Here you go." "You're welcome." "May I have this please?" "Thank you!" The last part is usually the part that sticks first (when you get something you say thank you). And Eve's been great in doing this "game" with Joanna as well.
It's truly a blessing having our wonderful girls!
Ed <><
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!