On our vacation in Maui (in June 2012), I was putting the girls to bed (they were all four in one room). Phoebe was in a Pack and Play. I went in the room because I had heard someone opening the door.
When I walked in, Joanna wasn't in her bed. I didn't see her anywhere. I started to panic a little, thinking she might have snuck out of the room. So I asked, "Where Joanna."
Phoebe then shot me the smuggest smile and enthusiastically thrust her pointer finger toward behind the door making some squeeky baby sounds.
Sure enough, Joanna was behind the door. That's my girl Phoebe... eager to turn in her sister.
I love my daughters. I've enjoyed spending the week with them.
Ed
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!