We were in Coos Bay for a garage sale in June and enjoyed a lengthy visit with my sister, Deborah. It was the first time any of the girls had spent more than half hour in her company and it delighted my heart.
Phoebe had fun playing with her cousin Belle and you can see Naomi jumping on Grandma's couch in the background. Maybe I should have been addressing that instead of taking pictures!
I love this picture of Phoebe and Belle.
Grandpa took the kids fishing, too. The first time for Eve, Jo, & Phoebe! Now, lest I give you the impression that Grandpa Mike is some sort of sportsman I should clarify that he drove to the "free fishing" spot advertised around town, but Aunt Deborah baited all the hooks and showed the girls how it's done. Deborah has proven to be the fish pro of the family - definitely skills she picked up after leaving home!
Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!