Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This week's groceries: $33.05





I shopped this week at Albertsons & QFC. I am well under my $50 for this week, so I think I'll go get the extra treat I was hoping for. QFC has Breyer's ice cream for $2.29, but if you buy 4 an additional $2.00 is taken off making it $1.89 per package. I also have some $1/2 Breyer's coupons so I'll use two of those to get the ice cream for only $1.39 per package. The only downside is we have to buy 4 cartons to get the price, but that's not much of a sacrifice considering how much we love ice cream. Usually we just buy the cheap, cheap stuff because that's all our budget allows, but this price lets us get the good stuff. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!