EdAndKatiePrice.com - The blog of the family of Ed and Katie Price.
that's really good but you are going to have to make the voting simpler because I can't find it and when I search Thea, it comes back with no results.
Hmmm. No idea why. Did you click the vote tab first? Then there are only 20 videos in there, so you can also find it by paging once or twice. It's called "A1 Steak Song."Thanks!- Ed
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!
that's really good but you are going to have to make the voting simpler because I can't find it and when I search Thea, it comes back with no results.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. No idea why. Did you click the vote tab first? Then there are only 20 videos in there, so you can also find it by paging once or twice. It's called "A1 Steak Song."
ReplyDeleteThanks!
- Ed