Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eve's Shoes



Last weekend Eve got to sing in front of the congregation with all the participants of the Wednesday night program at our church. She was uber excited as you might imagine and wanted to wear her fanciest dress. As we were leaving in a huge hurry to get Eve to church by the 8:45 call I suggested she wear her black shoes (to match her dress & tights). Soon we were all on our way. About ten minutes into our drive, which is half way to church, Eve cried out from the back seat (very dramatic, our Eve) saying, "Oh No, Mom! My shoes!" I looked behind me to see her holding up her feet and displaying her two very different shoes. I had to laugh because really, how could Ed, Eve, and I all miss this?


We managed to get Eve to church in time and we hurried to her classroom where she left her mismatched shoes before lining up to sing onstage in her stocking feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!