Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Introduction to Matthew is done now!!!

Sweet! After two years, I finally finished my introduction to Matthew...

http://christian-ed.blogspot.com/2008/03/matthew-1.html

So, yes, it also serves as a study of the Intertestamental period. Oh, and yes, you'll also find a few tidbits about proof of Christianity in there. Plus it does compare the Gospels. So there are lots of details, but I think it all serves well for anyone who plans to study the book of Matthew.

So it took me two years mostly because I gave up on doing my Bible studies on the computer (my computer was downstairs). And over the last few months I came back to doing my Bible study this way.

So I should be good to go as I continue Matthew. I plan on doing one verse at a time and each post will be a long commentary and study of one chapter. I figure if Dr. Jerry (my pastor at CBC) gets to study the Bible all week and then only teaches on the mountain tops, I want to study from pastors like him and get the whole mountain... tops, slopes, and the deep valleys.

And I'm sharing it with anyone else who cares. =^)

So go take a look-see. Thanks!

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!