Monday, April 12, 2010

Joanna's clicking

Joanna is clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth. I remember that Eve used to do that a lot when she was Joanna's age.

The cute thing is that Joanna is using it to communicate with us now, where she'll turn to us and click her tongue, looking at us and crawling toward us. She's usually trying to communicate simple things like, "Give me attention," or "Pick me up."

I'd much rather her communicate that way than whining. =^)

Ed

2 comments:

  1. That's too cute! We used to joke that Hudson was born in the wrong country because he clicked so much... and sadly our language doesn't include any clicking!! Now he points and quacks like a duck when he wants something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I want to keep her clicking as long as possible. I got Naomi and Eve clicking too, but it's just not as cute if you're not a baby. =^)

    Quacking is always cute. =^)

    Ed

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!