Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hawaiian Grandkids

My Aunt Renee had this great idea to make Hawaiian shirts for our trip to Hawaii. She and Mom made them with this photo op in mind. This is a photo of my folks and all the current grandkids. I'm sure there's a better picture out there, from the camera everyone is looking at, but this is the best we got on our camera.



Back Row (l-r): Ally, Grace, Grandpa Mike, Grandma Nikki, Joanna, Lane

Front Row (l-r): Eve, Gabriel, Sophia, Cameron, Naomi

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture!!! What a special time for your parents to have everyone there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! A little "Sound of Music"--like, making playclothes for 7 children out of old curtains. Well, the analogy falls apart quickly, but I appreciate all the work that went into the project and the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have better. I'll get you one. Mom

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!