Monday, June 25, 2012

Eve's First Ballet Class

Eve finally got to go to ballet class! She has been asking for ages and we decided to let her give it a try when a friend suggested a bargain-priced Living Social deal.  Can you see her excitement?


 Of course her hair had to be up in a bun!


I took a full-body shot, but it's all blurry!  Darn!  I wish I'd taken one just in the tights and leotard, too, but there's always next time.  We think ballet will be Eve's activity of choice since she's been enjoying it so much.  At one of her classes in May, the teacher was impressed with Eve's footwork and asked her to demonstrate how well she pointed her toes while skipping across the room.  You can be sure our firstborn-to-the-core LOVED that attention. 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!