Saturday, June 9, 2012

Visit to Grandma's


We visited Grandma's for our Oregon cousins' Spring Break.  I got to do lots of scrapbooking with my cousin, Rebecca and the girls got lots of fun in with Grandma and the cousins.


Here's Sesame Street snuggle time with Grandma.


Pheobe with a big grin.


Phoebe and her cousin Belle are only 8 days apart.

A slumber party with cousin Emma.

Eve has fun with bunny ears.

Naomi doesn't want to miss Bubble Guppies.

Over all it was a fun trip and I wasn't ready to go home at the end of our visit so I stayed one more day.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Daddy misses his girls so much (including the Momma). It hurts my heart to look at them and not be around them. But I can't help it.

    - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture with Phoebe is way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!