Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Super Glue Jean Repair

So I got a new pair of jeans in the after-Thanksgiving sales. They are "razored" to look like they have some wear. The very first time I wore these jeans I noticed that one of the "razor" lines was actually a small hole at one end. So what's a girl to do? I don't want to wear them and make a big hole appear. But I want to wear them - new jeans and all that.

It occurred to me to try Super Glue. Clear nail polish works on nylons, right? Well I am happy to say Super Glue works on jeans. I put some on the inside of the jeans where this little hole was starting and voila! No more little hole, just a nice straight "razor" line. Yay! And so cheap since the Dollar Store sells 3 little Super Glue tubes for $1, natch.

kp

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you let the glue dry before putting the jeans on....or else I hope you REALLY, REALLY like the jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! They were good & dry before I put them back on. =^) I am also finding that super glue handy to have around for all the Christmas ornaments "Not Me" keeps breaking.

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!