Friday, February 5, 2010

Eve and Naomi visit Winnie the Pooh

Also on Monday (1/25/10), we went over to Splash Mountain. I took Eve on Splash Mountain first and came back for Naomi. (Later I found out that I could ride with both by sitting in the very back.)



When Eve and I came back, Naomi (with Katie and Joanna) was in line to see Winnie the Pooh and Tigger (Naomi also saw Eeyore).

So we had Eve join Naomi, and they got this picture taken.


This was in January 2010. The 2010 border wasn't available yet. =^)


- Ed

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Naomi was tall enough to do the roller coasters (well, I guess I can, you do grow them tall!!) Hannah still has about 4 inches to go :( How fun that they could go on all the rides together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Naomi's friend Sydney wasn't tall enough for Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, or Jumpin Jellyfish (in Disney's California Adventure). It all worked out fine though, because Space Mountain was right at the edge for Eve, so we didn't bother trying with Naomi. And Naomi didn't want to go on Splash Mountain after she did it that Monday (Eve went on it twice more with me, her friend Lauren, and Lauren's daddy, Gruia).

    - Ed

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!