Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My friend lost his wife to her mom and Argentina

So my rapper friend lost his wife to her mom and Argentina. He made a few verbal attempts to go visit his wife during her visit to her mom (that kept getting longer until they moved back to Argentina), and he even tried to visit her in Argentina, but her mom kept making up excuses.

But those were only verbal attempts where he tried to talk his way into visiting. So I still think he should run after his wife (hunt her down and show up and confront her about it), but I think he wants her to want to come back to him.

Anyway, here's the tragic song he wrote for his wife:



I hope it works out.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. That's a really good song but it made me really sad. I agree that he should follow her. Women want to know that they are worth perusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave him those words exactly (that women want to be pursued). But basically his mother in law is fighting an emotional battle, and he's not. I guess he wants his wife to choose him despite that.

    Pretty sad. But just today he told me that he still loves and trusts God, so that's good.

    - Ed

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!