Monday, February 1, 2010

Our anniversary celebration at Disneyland

So Katie and I like to spend a day at Disneyland with just each other and without the kids, in order to celebrate our anniversary.

We pick up free anniversary buttons at City Hall and enjoy the cast members wishing us a happy anniversary.


Our highlights were the Toy Story Midway Mania ride, the Buzz Lightyear ride, and we had a great skipper on Jungle Cruise (he really went all out to sell his jokes).

We also went on Pirates, because we knew the girls weren't ready for that. And we went on Splash Mountain. Katie got her legs wet, but I managed to get through unscathed. =^)

Katie and I ran into Jasmine and Aladdin after we went on Jungle Cruise:


We also pick out a memento each year to celebrate, and this year it was a Woody snowglobe because we went on Midway Mania and enjoyed that.



I'm sure you care more about photos of the girls, so I'll work on those next. But we started with our anniversary celebration on Sunday, 1/24/10, while my parents spent the day with the girls, visiting the ducks at Pearson Park and visiting George Washington Park, where Katie and I got married.

- Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!