Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eve and Naomi meet some fairies (Tinker Bell)


We went to Pixie Hollow on Friday of our trip with the PAs. First the girls met Silvermist (above).

Then they met Tinker Bell...

Tinker Bell was nice, but not as stellar as the one Katie and I met two years ago (yes, Katie and I waited in line to meet Tinker Bell, and we had no kids with us). That Tinker Bell was shorter, looked more like her, and spoke in this perfect squeaky voice. This one was still good though. =^)



Also, when Katie and I went, the second fairy was Iradessa. I assume they rotate out the non-Tinker Bell. I wonder if they swap out Tink for a new actress. I bet they do. Otherwise, she'd be doing that all day and that would wear her out too much.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!