Friday, March 19, 2010

Finished first Noah page

We do a Bible study with the girls where I read a verse of the Bible and then draw some of it. I keep doing that, drawing and coloring it until that page is done. Then Katie writes the verse on the drawing and we add it to our family Bible notebook (put the page in a plastic sheet in the notebook).

So, we finished our first drawing for Noah. It shows Noah surrounded by wickedness. Next up is drawing Noah and his sons working on the ark!

Ed

2 comments:

  1. He means Noah, of course. =^) We're a long way from Moses yet having only gotten through the stories of Adam & Eve and Enoch so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    Ah. Yes. Big mistake. Probably had Moses on the brain from other things. I fixed it. Thanks!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!