Saturday, March 27, 2010

Prenatal Vitamins

This is a shout-out to other mommies. I will run out of prenatal vitamins this week. I can probably get a short supply from the OB at my next appointment, but if anyone has a partial jar tucked away somewhere (that you aren't planning to use for another pregnancy or that will expire before your next pregnancy) gathering dust I could sure use them. I would rather use up your leftovers than buy another jar of my own that will likely gather dust or expire before my next pregnancy. =^)

Note to Mom: please do NOT buy me vitamins!

Thank you! We love you all!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Seeing as my stomach will only tolerate chewable super-flinstone vitamins during this pregnancy, I do have an extra bottle of prenatal vitamins somewhere that I had bought. I'll look and bring them Thursday if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Jennifer for providing an almost full jar of prenatal vitamins! I should be good for the rest of the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!