Thursday, July 9, 2009

Name for Bargain Blog?

Ed and I are thinking I should just have a separate blog for bargains I find and want to share, tips on frugal living and the like. We want to leave this one just for photos and family stories that our families and friends who are all over the place can enjoy. A lot of my bargains are just for this area.

Anyway, my friend Stacey suggested the name "Great Prices!" We thought that was funny and really like the idea of incorporating "Price" into the title. Does anyone else have a good idea?

Katie

7 comments:

  1. "The Price is right" Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog won "Best blog in Colorado Springs" this year:

    http://springsbargains.com/

    Good stuff! I'm sure you can top them though, Katie :) You could call your blog "Prices that can't be beat!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "Ridiculously Amazing Prices" because it's so true on so many levels.=^)

    - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. The family and I think you should call it Smart Prices. It's perfect for the amazing deals you been getting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going off of Lisa's blog she mentioned...

    Puget Sound Prices

    or

    Puget Prices


    - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about "Katie the Coupon Lady"...it doesn't use price, but it's catchy. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!