Sunday, February 26, 2012

Joanna's Triple Whammy

Joanna was in fine form the other day. Usually it's just one bit of funny trouble per day, but this day Joanna caught me by surprise several times.

First, she was helping me stir the oatmeal which is usually the last bit of breakfast for the older girls who had gotten up late. Jo and Phoebe had already eaten. Suddenly I noticed Jo's mouth was full. I asked her what she ate and she tried to tell me, which was actually pretty funny because her mouth was full and anything she said was so totally hampered by her very full mouth! I finally searched around and spotted this in a small container with carrots & celery. I guess she found the last bit of cheese leftover from Phoebe's breakfast.
 
Soon enough it was time for a morning snack and Joanna decided to see what the curtain tie back was all about. I'm so glad I was standing right next to her and that she didn't hurt herself. I may have to just get some of those big hooks that mount on the wall instead of the ties.


Then, right after lunch I headed to the bathroom and found the bowl entirely full of tissue and the little paper tube empty. With a sigh I headed to the other bathroom because I really needed to relieve myself before dealing with the toilet. The other toilet also looked like this.
 

That gets us about halfway through the day. It was a doozy.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!