I kind of panicked as I thought of the drawers and what she might have found to hurt herself. I picked her up and turned her over and looked at all her exposed skin. When I couldn't find anything I started checking out the other girls before I figured out that it was me! My toe was all mashed and bleeding and I didn't even notice! Silly mommy.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Mystery Blood Trail
Eve spotted some blood on the kitchen floor the other day. As I checked it out I saw that it went from the stove area to the table and was mostly smeared and prolific next to the stove where Phoebe had been playing with the contents of the drawers.




I kind of panicked as I thought of the drawers and what she might have found to hurt herself. I picked her up and turned her over and looked at all her exposed skin. When I couldn't find anything I started checking out the other girls before I figured out that it was me! My toe was all mashed and bleeding and I didn't even notice! Silly mommy.
I kind of panicked as I thought of the drawers and what she might have found to hurt herself. I picked her up and turned her over and looked at all her exposed skin. When I couldn't find anything I started checking out the other girls before I figured out that it was me! My toe was all mashed and bleeding and I didn't even notice! Silly mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!