At Grandma's we take our time getting ready for the day. Here's an early morning Joanna at her favorite post: watching the digital frame full of family pictures. She loves to see herself on that screen! Note her backwards nightie and bedhead.
And here's Eve just waking up. Love this photo because it totally shows "Morning Eve." She is not our early riser!
Phoebe loves Grandma's spaghetti!
Naomi when she doesn't want her picture taken.
I said, "Don't take my picture!"
When she wants a photo she's happy to ham it up in Grandpa's chair!
A visit to the beach with Grandpa after spending our morning at the airport and two hours on a plane. What a great way to use one of our extra days!
Eve and Naomi pose near the beach.
I had no idea this is what Joanna looked like when I took out a ponytail. Eve had the camera for this one.
I love these photos of Ed and Phoebe.
Ed and I went to Disneyland one day of our trip. See the next post.
Katie
Love seeing the girls in these pictures!! It's been way too long since we've seen you! They are growing up so fast-they are all adorable and you captured personalities so well in these photos! :)
ReplyDelete