Joanna has become proficient at holding her own bottle. I am super excited about this development because now I have an extra 10 minutes in the morning - actually an extra 10 minutes 4 times a day come to think of it. Yay! Also, Eve & Naomi are always eager to help Joanna if the bottle falls down or she can't get that last little bit of milk. Yay for little big helpers!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Joanna feeds herself
Joanna has become proficient at holding her own bottle. I am super excited about this development because now I have an extra 10 minutes in the morning - actually an extra 10 minutes 4 times a day come to think of it. Yay! Also, Eve & Naomi are always eager to help Joanna if the bottle falls down or she can't get that last little bit of milk. Yay for little big helpers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!