Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Eve's Duct Tape Diaper

The other day, Eve wanted to show me her pull-up. So I went with her and she got her pull-up from the night before. It had duct tape holding it together. Eve then explained to me that it was ripped and that Mommy used duct tape to fix it (although I'm pretty sure Eve was calling it Duck Tape).

Well, it looks like Katie's in touch with her masculine side!

(From Katie: Eve ripped her pull-up one night in her hurry to get her pajamas on. I didn't want to 'waste' it so I used duct tape to repair the tear right down the backside. Unfortunately things shifted during the night and the duct tape was stuck to Eve's little bum in the morning. I had to rip it off like a big band-aid and felt terrible!)

Please pray for us as we look for a "what's next" job solution (a full-time job or a new part-time job). Thanks!

- Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!