Saturday, July 3, 2010

Naomi the Firewoman

We found this great coat a couple of weeks ago at the Goodwill with Grandma Nikki. I thought $4.99 was a little steep for a dress-up box addition, but it looked brand new and we pretty much let Grandma buy what she wants. A few days ago I saw the exact same jacket for sale at Common Folk Kids at Crossroads Mall for $38! Good find, Grandma!

Naomi wanted her picture taken wearing a jacket and posing heroically. I thought this was a great shot, but Noami was not satisfied.

She insisted that her feet had to show, too. I guess to demonstrate her daring balance on the ledge! Note the polk dot pants, striped socks, and glitter shoes, too.





Katie

1 comment:

  1. We have this one too. It came in a box of hand-me-downs. It was the 4th fire coat to add to our collection....and the cheapest. The others were from consignment and goodwill. nice work katie/grandma/naomi!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!