We had to cut our camping vacations short because of headlice and hand, foot, mouth this summer. We tried to still enjoy activities where we wouldn't infect other people and one of those was Remlinger Farms out in Carnation. It was a short drive and Ed said it reminded him of how Knott's Berry Farm would have started. It truly is a farm and one area of it is devoted to small rides for kids. There's also a large grocery store, craft mall, and restaurant building that Phoebe and I hung around in for an hour before heading over to the u-pick raspberries.
Here are some photos Ed took with the older girls. He had the camera.
They had a lot of fun!
Phoebe and I had a nice walk over to the raspberry fields stopping for awhile to watch some penned emu. In the raspberry fields I picked about 10 pounds wedging Phoebe's stroller as well as I could into/under any overhanging branches for shade. She picked and ate a few, but mostly complained as it was well into her naptime.
Katie
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!