Friday, August 21, 2009

FREE Parents Magazine - 12 Months



I just renewed my subscription to Parents Magazine. It was only 80 cents/issue & came with a free year of Family Circle and an additional free "friend" subscription to Parents.

So, if you are my friend, have small children, and are the first to respond to this post, I'll hook you up with the free 12 months of Parents.

kp

1 comment:

  1. Hey Price clan, checked out your blog for the first time in a long while tonight. I'm encouraged to see that you all are happy and healthy. We missed seeing you in Seattle this summer, but I think you were camping on the only weekend we could make it up. Katie, we'd love to take you up on the offer of Parents -- don't know if anyone has replied to your post via email or any other means. We subscribe now, but I think it runs out in Dec. Love you guys and hope you are well! God bless,

    The Byerleys

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!