Saturday, August 22, 2009

Naomi gave me a heart attack

Okay, so we were working on our rental, and I was about to climb up on the roof and spray it down with moss killer. Then I look up at the ladder and Naomi, our 2-year-old, was climbing up the ladder onto the roof. She was already half way up the ladder and so I called her name and asked her to stop and I immediately jumped to the ladder.

After two second of me getting to the ladder, she was already almost at the top. So she was booking it up the ladder!

By the time I got half way up the ladder, she was on the roof, and starting to wonder. So I asked her to stop and come to me. Then we climbed down together.

I think I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 6 year old, but a 2 year climbing up about 20 feet that fast? I wasn't expecting that.

Does anybody else have stories like that or is my daughter going into the highrise construction business?

- Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in, include your name so we know who you are! Thanks!